1.06.2018

Inspired by Design Sponge

 Today Julie sent us hunting inside the Design Sponge site for inspiration where I came across this article about building fresh wreaths. It was more like a refresher for me, I have done this in the past but, tend to choose to support highschool kids who do it on the local level now a days. This was shot just messing around, I thought about making it the blog header for a while and then, its been so many years since I have changed that mug shot I forgot exactly what Godelieve told me to do to make that happen. So, that's OK I am just sharing the toy scene with you anyways. the little trees were all picked up after Christmas as was the metal sleigh ornament in clearance bins because, my Amy Tsuruta fan girl is showing hahahaha.. did you notice all the little tree's she shot in the background with her Christmas cards this year? every email I seen them in I thought, I love that! :) and so, when I seen some I decided to rescue them and bring them home.
 This wreath die is a brand new one for me from Kaiser Craft, its called Christmas Wreath, I did cut it twice here once with the copper shimmer card and the green shiny card and layered them. the dots are Nuvo drops autumn red & simply white. The sentiment die is from Sizzix. and the printed wood grain paper was a scrap so, ( I forgot already sorry) this is 4 1/2" x 6" in real life.
A simpler version. this was actually the first card I made trying this out and then I thought oh, do another it looks good and came across the woodgrain and liked that version best.
It's also A2 in real life.  So, that's about it from me for today. Happy Saturday! & thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh WoW!! Love all those dies they sure make a VERY striking card!