12.13.2022

Watercoloring Splatter Trees

 This week Angie is sharing a tutorial that goes really quick for Christmas trees seen here on YouTube From Diane Antone Studios called "how to paint Christmas trees The easy way beginners watercolor tutorial Quick simple Xmas cards" 


I still do not have a toothbrush in my jar of brushes but, I did find this tiny stencil brush that seems to have fairly sturdy bristles so, I decided it would work. first layer of paint on two. ( Daniel Smith watercolors on Strathmore 400 Series wc paper) 


More paint with ornaments and stars on top done with some Coliro gold & silver set along with Windsor & Newton red. 


Finished these as A2 cards very simple, one postage stamp to mail designs and I really like them. I will probably do more of them esp. as a last minute design. The sentiment here is from the Stampin' Up Regal Reindeer set. Done with some Versafine Nocturn after the paint was dry in the Misti. That's about it from me, I hope you are all doing well. If you'd like to play along with us this Challenge can be found here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by


No comments: