12.18.2022

Red & White Tags

 
Today is the day they share a Featured Stamper to case at Splitcoaststampers, and right at the top of her gallery I seen this red and white Poinsettia card and I loved that. I don't need more Christmas cards at the moment but, I found this year as I was wrapping that I have a ton of really 3-d Huge tags. I have shared that before that everyone hands them back to be after they open things so, some of them are really old and also heavy, mixed media style tags. and some of them, the colors just did not really work with any of the Christmas wrapping paper or bags I have bought over the years. One thing I noticed this year is, I tend to buy Red, White , Green & Gold for Christmas papers with some grey mixing in the last couple of years. And it  just felt like it was time for some new ones.  And this year there was a lot of small things like gift card sized things to wrap. So, so far these are smaller tags.

So, I spent hours this afternoon pushing around and die cutting things from red and white scraps to make some new tags. 

A few of them went off in left field with some greens and blues and blacks mixed in. Which is OK as all of these will work well enough with wrapping papers I have.


This most recent batch finished is more red and white than the first 6 so, It's going to be the one that loads to the gallery. If you're really curious about what die is made by whom shoot me an email, I am going to go see if hubs needs a hand with dinner and such so, will edit with die names later if needed. Hope you are all doing well, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: