12.02.2022

Inspired by {Paper Heart Design}

 This week Julie has shared with us the Paper Heart Design's site and pinterest boards where I found this pin with the color combo that stopped me in my tracts. So I stamped this Penny Black Snowy Homes on Arches hot press with Morning Mist versafine ink.

This is like the third layer of Daniel Smith paints here I kept adding more to where I wanted the shadows darker and trying to lighten the sky, getting it rewet and blotting it with a paper towel ( which really didn't create a bokeh look, I think that must be one of those things you have to do on the first round of wet paint. So, I did keep adding water drops to the sky hoping they would break it up a little but, I really can't see it when they dried either. ( probably too small of drops)


A little more paint in a few crevices here and there is also slight amounts of stickles crystal glitter glue on the snow and snowmen. 


I am hoarding that sheer teal ribbon and so, when I do use a piece of it I want it to shine so I kept placing it both above and below the painted panel trying for a way to show it off and finally settled on one corner under and one over. I did use real pinking shears on the painted panel and then mini pinking shears deco scissors for the sentiment. The grey corrugate is from Die cuts with a view and the textured base here is Bazzill. This one is A7 in real life. I also uses a teeny micron pen on the snowmen faces and eyes. That's about it from me, If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.


 


No comments: