12.20.2022

Watercoloring a Snowy Slope

 This week Brenda has chosen a tutorial from Sisa in Wonderland on a snowy winter landscape watercolor painting seen here on YouTube. YAY for a 5 minute video, its so busy at this time of the year and so, I was excited to see the content and the quick and easy of this one. 


First layer of paint wet on Strathmore 400 series wc paper. Daniel Smith watercolors. 

Second layer, I did when this was dry ish and the tape came off decide to add just a little more paint to the trees and grass areas.

I die cut the watercolor panel with a Penny Black zig zag die and this is up on foam tape over the Soft Seafoam base. It was originally an A7 design but, it just looked odd so I took an 1/2" off the landscape side of the base so, its really 5" x 6 1/2" now. That's about it from me, I hope you are all doing well and if you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: