12.23.2022

Inspired by {Puzzle Warehouse}

 This week Amy has chosen Puzzle Warehouse as the Inspiration Destination. And as I was looking at the site in the back of my mind I am still in make gift tags mode even though, I do not need anymore for this year it's nice to have a little stash ahead of time before you start wrapping in my world as every year I do things slower. With that in mind I chose this puzzle of Red & Green candies as I knew the colors would work for tags that work with the left over rolls of wrapping paper I have. 


 This is a size 8 kraft shipping tag that ran through an Crafts Concepts secret garden folder and was stained with green Distress inks. The banners were cut from scraps but, I am pretty sure the foiliage one is Tim Holtz. The sentiment is from the Concord & 9th O Christmas tree set die cut with an Poppy Stamps Mainstreet pinpoint tag die. The Merry Christmas is a really old one from Hero Arts on a sentiment strip, so one end I cut it off closer to the words to poke a hole through and the other end I ended up cutting a dovetail with scissors. The Poinsettias here are diecut printed chipboard things from Tim Holtz. ( I have a bin of this stuff to use up) 

So with that thought, I decided to keep going. The tag base here is a Memory Box Tag You're it rectangle die the base is some hmm coredinations and the plaid is a print from MaJa designs. The Merry Christmas here is from the SU set called Many Merry Messages. The door print is chipboard from a package from Micheals crafts store. The lace is vintage, the red burlap string is May Arts and the from me to you I have not found in evernote but, I really think its a SU one or maybe Hero Arts. ( hard to say) 


 The square tag on the left is a die from Papertrey ink called Tag Sale Quilted tag and the base is Cherry Cobbler, the white woodgrain is Micheals or hobby lobby ( thin stuff) and the Holly here is from that Tim Holtz pack of diecuts, the Just for you is from the Altenew set called Holiday Tag Sentiments, the tag on the right the red corrugate is from Fancy Pants, the poinsettia diecut is from Micheals, the sentiment is from the Hero Arts Snarky Christmas messages set die cut with a My Favorite Things stitched dome die, the tag shape here is a Sizzix Shortie Tags die. The lace is vintage, the burlap string and iridescent sheer are May Arts. I hope you are all continuing to do well and You have a beautiful Christmas with your family. If You'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoastampers. Thanks for stopping by.



 


No comments: