11.30.2022

December Dirty Dozen Christmas Card

 Can you believe it is already crunch time for Christmas card making? I cannot, don't ask me where this last year has gone but, tonight I am loading my 12th sample for the Dirty Dozen Christmas card challenge where you can find this months prompt here in the special forums set aside for Splitcoaststampers fan club members. 


To Start with, I stamped this Annette Allen Watkins snowman K1240 with Versafine Clair Nocturn on some Neenah solar white. I figured it would not need much paint so, I could get away with using a heavy non watercolor paper for her.  I did laugh at my self after she was done because, I knew I had this tiny Endless Creations B88 sentiment and I realized after that I think she is a "Snow Lady" with that hat... Such is life eh? the painted panel was cut out with an PinkFresh studios blanket stitched rectangle die and is up on foam pop dots as the May Arts crochet lace is kind of thick. The printed paper is both sides from the same sheet out of the Maja Designs Christmas Wonderland set and This is A6 in real life on some Stampin' Up! Kraft cardstock. Just a simple one but, I do love how this turned out. I did consider adding some stickles glitter glues for bling but, felt like since the paper is a little rustic that maybe bling does not go over so well with that kraft look. That's all she wrote for this time, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: