11.13.2022

Fall / Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop {Day 3}

 

The Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers hop started on Veteran's day this year, you can find all the beautiful up loads linking up here. and I pulled out this old Emerson Stamp from American Art stamps intending to have her become a "quick" card on Friday and I really did not have time to steal to play again until just now. I finished gluing all this together.

  Her real name is "too old" if you go looking on the secondary markets for her and I stamped her with some Versafine Clair Nocturn on Neenah earthstone cardstock. She has some Dainel Smith watercolors and a little Dr. PH. Martin's bleed proof white coloring her with a little Stardust gelly roll pen on her hair and glasses. 

A closer look at that. I did cut her out with a Trinity Stamps mini slimline stitched rectangle die and I did drag a pair of open scissors around the edges of the Tim Holtz plaid paper for a little interest on it. The blue snowflake print scraps were the drop pieces from a card I did a few days ago ( Moda Scrap) that I just happened to have laying there and I thought that's funny it's nearly the same shade of blue as the print. So, that had me digging through circle sentiment sets and I used some Distress Oxide in barn door to stamp the Simon Says Stamp circle sayings sentiment here. That was cut out with an Hero Arts nested circle die. The base is that same shade of card stock and this one finished out at 4" x9" as a standard slimline card in real life. Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous slimline card!

Tee said...

I love this card & sentiment! Fun & creative!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Funny wonderful humor. I worked for Disney World when I lived in FL thru high school & college.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous!