11.16.2022

Cup O' Christmas Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers bloghop {Day 6}

 Hi, there is an ongoing Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's blog hop going on currently and you can find the link up here to see all the gorgeous projects being shared. 


It's funny how this works right? I tell my self I own well, lets say numerous coffee, tea, plain cup & mug stamps and dies and I am not currently on any manufactures design teams so, I don't have the  "have to" issue of promoting new things and I find that I am just enjoying poking around in my old things. That being said these stamps are really old and I have seen them for sale on secondary markets so, I will tell you their real names and such. 


This mug is called Cup O' Christmas, the designer is Debbie Mumm and this stamp was done by Stampington & Company way back in 1998. It's number is D6146. I stamped it with some Versafine Clair Morning Mist ink on some Arches 100% cotton watercolor paper hot press ( its the smooth one for detailed stamps) painted it with some Daniel Smith, Windsor & Newton watercolors and Dr. PH Martins bleed proof white. When that was dry I die cut it with a My Favorite Things Stitched square die & layered it to a Green Polka Dots print from My Minds Eye using a Pink Fresh Studios blanket stitched edged square die. The sentiment here is also old from Penny Black called good friends # 3276F from 2009. It was stamped on the same watercolor paper and die cut with an Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die. That lace is vintage, the red textured handmade paper came in some grab bag of unknown paper. the stripe in the background is also MME ( when my pads get mostly used up, I rip them out of the pads and tuck them into hanging file folders loosely sorted by main color so, I do not know its pad name anymore sorry.) 


A closer look at the cup, it's such a cute design to me but, I collect both snowmen and birdhouses. The card base on this is some red linen texture. ( probably Neenah but, possibly Bazzill) and it's 6" square in real life. I hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is super cute. The cinnamon sticks and candy cane popping out the top of the coffee mug are adorable. What a FUN (and delicious) card. Good luck in the coffee hop. I'd be honored to have you stop by and share your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we're blessed to have AWESOME sponsors/prizes. I do hope you'll come by and play along with us. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

Would you like to "follow" one another? I'd love to have you do so, if you're interested. Keep on crafting. Your art is FAB.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful snowmen card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!!

Hetty said...

Very sweet card, that cup is adorable.