12.29.2021

WOYWW # 656 {loot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 So, this is what my desk looks this evening after work. that box on the paper trimmer is filled with used stamps that are part of the on going loot happy mail spree I am on.
So, starting with last week I am just going to flash it all at you.

These arrived last Wednesday night. I had happened to ask for eBay gift cards for Christmas, so somethings came before and some things are coming now.

Thursday's loot. the Northwoods stamp the seller included the card she had made with it. and an additional heat embossed image too.


Friday's Christmas Eve loot. 


 

On Christmas Even I got all the Christmas cards out of the envelopes and Hung them up where I could enjoy them.


 These are Christmas gifts that I had received from June & Dale,  and James & Brianna 

These were from me to me (yes, my tongue was in my cheek as I typed that) I just love her art and I was so tickled to find that Carolyn Shores Wright sells on both etsy and artfire

I think when I pack away the Christmas ( Santa ) Stamps that are on display on the wall I am going to switch them out for my birds & Birdhouses. I think the Snowmen will stay out longer as it really has been snowing like crazy the last 6 days here.

More Christmas loot, the cling mounted Peddlers Pack stamps were also found on etsy and ( they have a shop there) and they had included the snowman card front that Joyce had made with them. ( its so gorgeous) 

And I walked around the desk and opened and spread out last nights haul for your viewing pleasure. this also included two free gift stamps from one of the sellers but, they are stamps I will re-gift later. 

The delivery truck that takes the dry ice to the city I drive to to pick it up, ( I was supposed to go last wednesday, called me when I was driving that they were stuck in another city north of there and were not going to make it until Thursday. So, I turned around and went back to work. and Thursday we had out Co. Christmas party, Friday were were closed and that left me with Monday that we had to go get the ice and Hubs decided to drive me over. ( some views out the window since I had the shotgun seat) 


we had driven past a snow marker that said the snow as 4' deep. ( but, the reality is it's probably about 3' deep in these photos where it had not been pushed / blown there by the plows) and its been snowing since these were shot. Luckily enough I probably do not have to go next week so, could be two weeks before I have to go back again. ( I hope) That's about it from me, hope Santa was good to you all too. Thanks for stopping by.








7 comments:

Helen said...

Wow. what a haul Santa sent you - enjoy! you can keep the snow, though if that's ok..... we are having unseasonably mild few days here in my part of the UK (south) so no chance of snow at all. Happy New Year! stay safe if you do have to go out. Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

OK am starting to be a bit jealous of your eBay hauls now…have to admit that eBay UK isn’t yielding such fab finds for me!! Am very glad that you didn’t have to do all the driving on your own, those conditions would cause me to be a bit tense, it needs so much concentrating! You had some gorgeous presents too, I do love it when you show me what you’ve got! Stay safe in all that weather, and love to you for a Happy anew Year. Xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, what a fab haul you’ve got there, I especially like the Mrs Snowman and the bird houses, so cute! It’s ironic that you’re delivering dry ice in all that snow! I’m glad your hubby was with you, company in tricky conditions.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022,
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

BJ said...

Wow mega snow and stamps! Enjoy and Happy New Year BJ#17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Now that is one collection of stamps, brilliant. I love the snow but not when you have to drive in it. Hope you had a good Christmas and hoping for a better New Year. WOYWW belated hugs, Angela x9x

Crafting With Jack said...

Fantastic stamps. Do you stamp each one as you get them? I am thinking of doing that with mine, to help me remember what I have. Happy New Year Angela #15

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, sorry for the late visit. Wow I haven't seen snow like that since I visited my sister in Canada in February one year (we usually go in summer, but there was a family wedding in February). It makes me feel cold just looking at the photo! You have a lovely haul of stamps - I don't often think to check ebay for stamps! My favourite has to be the snowman wearing the top hat, but there are a lot of lovely ones there- lucky you! All the best for 2022, hugs Heather xx #10