12.31.2021

Inspired by { Distinctivs Party Supply }

 Happy New Years! this week Julie has shared with us the Distinctivs Party site where I came across these red/white/grey Gnome gift tag stickers.  and I kept coming back to them for the colors as I think I have never done any of my Gnomes with that color combo so, I had been stamping some Tiny Santa and Snowmen on watercolor scraps and painted some of them with a Red & White colors too.

It's hard to see but the Santa's hat trim is crystal stickles glitter glue. The Santa is Calico Santa from Penny Black, The snowman here is from the Stampin' Up set called happy Winter. 


 


The snowman tag was cut from some Die Cuts with a View corrugate using an Hero Arts fancy tag die, the sentiment is from Impression Obsession. The Round tag is an Papertrey Ink Tag sale #4 die, the Santa panel was diecut with a Spellbinders hemstitched circle die. And then I started stamping some Gnomes.


The smaller ones the guy with stars and the gal with hearts are from the Reverse Confetti Holiday gnomes set and the taller one with the bird in his hand is from the Simon Says Stamp set called Spring Gnomes. The Tree is also from the Reverse Confetti set. These are all stamped on some Arches watercolor paper and painted with Daniel Smith paints. The burgundy B tag in the top left is The stitched B is from the My Favorite Things stitched alphabet set, the Silver textured layer was cut with a Frantic Stamper Hourglass stitched tag die, The large Burgundy tag behind it is from the Mama Elephant Tags a lot set. the little round circle die is from Hero Arts Kelly's Open me set. The square tag layers were cut using the Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies. The It's not a puppy sentiment is from the Hero Arts. The let there be Peace is from the Memory Box Tidings Wreath set and the Lots of Joy sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Joy for you set. 

A closer look at these, those fibers were crossed when I taped them down so its funny to see them all lined up straight for this shot, that will be being adjusted in a few. 

These the stars on his clothes were colored with a gelly roll stardust pen. 


This one is my favorite of this batch I think. Probably because of the bird. The snow is a scrap of Recollections white glitter cardstock that I just cut the curves to give it that snow bank look. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: