12.28.2021

Inspired by {BlueBellGray}

 This last week we are visiting the BlueBellGray store & Pinterest boards where I found these snowman ornaments. and since I have all my snowmen out and have been painting some here and there for happy winter cards I thought it would be an easy quick thing to do around the holidays. And then when it came time to finish one into a card as a sample I had to laugh at my self that I did not color any of them like the inspired pieces but, this particular snowball from Unity Stamps came the closest to the one on the left of the trio. 

 


 This is the Unity Stamps warm fuzzies image with an Papertrey Ink inside snow mini sentiment. on some Arches 100% watercolor cold press paper painted with some Daniel smith paints. the white is windsor & newton Gouache. I did die cut this with an Waffleflower Nested dome die, the brown is some scrap ( maybe baked brown sugar) on an Impress premade card base. so, this one finished out at A2 in real life with a little bit of crystal stickles glitter glue on the snowbanks. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by. 

what the ornaments look like, I see they are sold out on the store front. and another thing I have noticed about some of the pinterest pages is the photographs become dead links when the items sell out. 

These are so cute, I totally would have caved and bought them if I had seen them earlier.



No comments: