12.31.2021

Dirty Dozen Christmas / Winter Challenge

 Happy New Years! This year I have joined the Dirty Dozen Winter Holidays / Christmas cards team and the very first month we are saying good by to the lady who has been leading this challenge thread for the last decade.
So, I chose this darling card of Stacy's to CASE.

A closer look at the details of mine. This is Peeking Josh who is a long retired snowman from D.O.T.S. that Janice found for me on one of her treasure hunting trips and I have stamped him on some Arches watercolor paper and painted with Daniel Smith paints. The tiny snowflake dies here are from the Stampin' Up set called Christmas Layers. The sentiment here is from the Unity Stamps Snow Day like today set. and I did cut that painted panel twice with Hero Arts circle dies to give it that embedded diecut look and then used a larger circle for a mat. 

Another change is instead of having that snowman panel be a rectangle I switched it to a circle and changed out the gems for a ribbon. This one finished out at 6" square in real life. You can find this challenge here to play along with us if your Fan Club Membership is active. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: