12.01.2021

WOYWW # 652 {space}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

So, this is what it looked like when I reached the top of the stairs and set down my coffee to shoot this desk shot Tuesday evening after work. the snoopy & toilet paper stamps are recent ebay finds. the stack behind that is eh, not going well. the birds stacked next to it, still needed more gouache snow on two of them. the pink brush is a old one I picked up at a yard sale years ago that I use for glue and masking fluids. ( its intending to head down to the sink and I forgot about it) the Yupo paper on the trimmer is something I found at Ellen Hutson recently that was listed as translucent watercolor paper. ( its slippery) have not played with it yet, and the spoon full of sugar and pink drops also came in that on order.  Around on the other side is the trees that were under construction and finished out here.
which will take you to the photo heavy post before this one. I spent all day Sunday putting things away in the room but, its not all the way done yet. and Hubs wants to buy the wood to finish trimming out that window next weekend. and if he does that, then I will be moving the altered bakers rack back over to in front of the south side of that window next to the baby dresser again.  So, the plan is to do a really photo heavy post when it is done, or more done that it is now anyways. I may even try to do a moving walking video. Maybe :) not sure about that yet though. Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your mug made me laugh! I agree with that some days :-D. I don’t think anyone will ever tire of Snoopy, it’s just so heartwarming, so I think you’ll be using that stamp for some time to come. Love the Christmas cards too, they’re my sort of thing!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like Jan and I have the same thing in mind as the mug attracted me straight away and I understand that feeling. Snoopy stamps, what fun, love them. Nice Christmas cards too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x16x

Crafting With Jack said...

Great mug and I love Snoopy! Your bird cards look interesting, are you doing those in watercolour? Happy WOYWW Angela #13

Helen said...

I hadn't read the mug till I saw the comments - yep, that's about right!! that's a nice neat pile of cards. Have a good week Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

I went back and read the mug too Stacy - funny indeed. Hope all the final sorting in your craft dpace goes well. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun to see your desk and craft room, Stacy. Fun picture! Hugz

Spyder said...

I love the mug, and that's soooo true! Say Humbug to this covid! but wear a mask when you do!) I really don't think I have any Snoopy Stamps, and am now wondering why? Your desk looks so oraganised...I really wish I could tidy up more often! I don't throw anything away until I've searched through all the bits, incase there's a die-cut or a tiny stamp stuck to it! Have a great week, Stay safe! Happy LATE WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#25