12.22.2021

WOYWW # 655 {Last Minutes Views}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So it came to my attention that I really needed new tags so, as I wrap I then go make a tag and that takes a lot of time ha ha so I got the bright idea to start chopping up scraps to make things to put on the tags.

 

Like so ( these are last weeks photos, I just found them in the uploads folders oops) 

I have been wanting to make things with snowmen lately and soon for happy winter projects I think. And maybe Christmas thank you notes. So, as newer stamps have arrived in the mail I stuck them on the shelf behind the table so I could see them which lead to getting out some of the older stamps I have had in the file cabinet out to be seen too. 


This is what my desk looked like yesterday after work. (yes... those are all new to me ones from eBay ) 


 A closer look at those stamps 


And we did actually buy a fake tree this year, the lights are embedded in the branches and it has a remote control to make it blink or be multi colored lights etc. but, for me I like the white lights, hubs always used to laugh at me that most the ornaments I bought over the years tend to be white. and I'd say at least half of them are Red. there are other colors in there but, they just do not pop the blend in with the greenery to my eyes. and Hubs dug out his train ( this thing was a gift in the 70's and it still works) So, that's about it from me, I will be driving all day today and its snowing so. it maybe really late or tomorrow (late) before I get around. I hope you all have a really beautiful Christmas with your families this year. Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

Neet said...

Stay safe driving in the snow.
Love the new stamps - the one with the lady on, bottom left, is very similar to one of mine but mine concerns drinking! Alcohol that is. Love your Snoopy one and I know someone in CA who would love a card made with that.
Talking of trains running around trees, I saw one on FB with a train running around a Christmas Tree - like you normally see lights, spiralling up it. Wow!
Christmas Hugs - Neet 3 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the papers you’ve used for the tags, very festive! Great new stamps, I liked the Old Gal best, lol! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the Snoopy stamp. I made a whole lot of tags for a challenge last year and I still have a few left, but they have been very useful. Wishing you a happy Christmas Angela #17

Helen said...

Your tree looks fabulous! any tree is good in my eyes (one year I will make room for one!) Hope you have a very happy Christmas. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the Christmas tree and it's so good to see those old stamps turning up again, I'm sure you will make good use of them. Take care and wishing you a very happy woyww Christmas. Hugs Angela x11x

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the shelves with the inspirational stamps for projects Stacy - it's a great idea. The tree looks very festive and as my football (soccer) club plays in red and white I definitely approve of the colour scheme lol. Merry Christmas, stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

BJ said...

Gorgeous scraps to tags, would make super cards too, fresh inspiration for me thank you. Have a Happy Christmas, hugs BJ#13

Elizabeth said...

I hope your drive in the snow wasn't too stressful. Love your shelves of stamps and your new ones look fun. I think I may have the small Santa one in my collection. Love the train round the tree. Have a good week. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Elizabeth x #22

Marit said...

I love how you showcase your stamps and seeing them is using them I guess (mine are in folders and I keep on forgetting what I have and don't use them much...) I love that white-ish tree, I'm all for 'traditional' :) I wish you and all your loved ones Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and creative New Year! Love from Holland, Marit #14

Julia Dunnit said...

I’ve made it, sorry to be late. But also feel like a guest, it’s Christmas morning here and I wonder if you can feel me hovering over the chocolates?! I too love the way you have a few shelves for current stamps, very inspiring bunch of snowmen I must say!
Your tree looks beautiful, I wobble between coloured and white lights every year, totally unable to resist colour but love the simplicity of white and ‘glass’ ornaments with white lights. So we have two trees to keep me from constantly switching the remote!!
Happy Christmas Stacy and Bob, comfort and joy to you. Xxx