10.03.2018

WOYWW # 487 {mini coffee cups again}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 I cannot hardly believe its already been a week, but since it has this is the only thing that has happened is I have covered the remaining mini ( 4 OZ ) coffee cups I had on hand with left over from last year Christmas printed papers last week before we left and I had removed these from their plastic bag to start doing the tie on sentiments part and bagging them for the Craft Fair coming up next month. All I do to the insides is fill them with shredded paper ( like the kind for Easter baskets found on deep discounts after the holiday, and put 3 hard Werthers "coffee" candies in there) So, its not a hard thing to do. and its one of the few not cards or tags or empty containers I alter.
oh, yeah that IS coffee in the mug and yes, it is almost 5 PM in my time zone as I type this. nope, it will not keep me up but, it may knock the headache back a little. really that is all that is going on here is now I intend to get serious about seeing the holes in the stash I have built this last year for next months booth and filling it. I may use some of the upcoming Fallidays challenges as jump starts but, I think there is a week to go before those go live.
The process is a little more messy but, uses up the sentiments that were stamped on scraps and diecut earlier in the year too. so, its one of those win win things. ( I have a crazy big stash of vintage lace and ribbons from years of hunting estate sales and sale bins at fabric stores.
 so, I do not do the paper belly bands around these just textiles) 
 I will be driving all day for work tomorrow so, I will be late making the rounds (again) :) thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Helen said...

sounds like a busy prep time but great fun. Helen #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, those cups look terrific! Fellow coffee addict here, lol.Have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #8 X

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Someone whose desk is messier than mine this week - woohoo!! I have a stash of ribbons and lace too, gathered over the years. Mine is definitely overdue for a tidy-up! Those cups are great :-D
Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like a great way to use up excess stash Stacy. Good luck getting them all ready for the fair. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

Dorlene Durham said...

Cute idea. I'd love to see the final product. Sounds like a great little gift for coworkers.

Happy belated WOYWW! Dorlene #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh coffee as a headache cure still works for me, nearly 3 years after becoming a decaff drinker! Hope it worked for you, specially as you had a day of driving to get to. I love the weather’s cups idea, clever you, bet they go really well. Feel the need to go find the caramel coffee flavour now...you may have started me off on something!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! Your desk is filled with lots of fun, and I love the idea of the coffee-flavored Werthers in the cups. My DH loves both, and I should make him a gift with them. Love all the "fun" you have going on in your room. Hope your headache goes away and you have a good day tomorrow! Hugs! xoxo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, interesting project with the coffee cups. This is a great way to use up your stash especially any left over papers. I must give this some thought. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great weekend and big hugs, Angela x13x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Well, that sounds like a lot of stash busting going on in your room! Well done - I'll bet they look great when finished, too.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hi Stacy Sorry to be so tardy. Your textiles stash sounds delicious. Happy WOYWW
Rose #27