9.29.2018

Inspired by {Orvis}

This week Anne has directed us to Orvis online, and any time someone says that to me the first thing I think of is fly fishing. ( and gloves) I have a few pairs of their gloves that look like this  a man's small fits me just fine for driving, I have fairly big hands for a girl. 



So, knowing that the very first thing I stopped on was this fly fishing vest. and I knew I had a Karen Lockhart stamp of one so, I was pretty excited. and then I dug out the stamp. and mine must be what a "loaded" vest looks like hahaha. plus it had a plaid shirt, so back to the store and I found this Orange plaid shirt and started coloring.
The orange lawn fawn paper is not so yellow looking in real life. these were stamped on some Neenah desert storm with Versafine inks. the vest was done in Vintage Sepia and the fishing lines were done in smokey gray. ( that is an Impression Obsession stamp) that I placed in the corner of my Misti and then stamped and turned the sheet 4 times to make a big background of it. The happy birthday was done on a scrap of Recollections kraft and diecut with a Memory Box Mainstreet pinpoint tags die. there is a mix of chocolate and natural hemp strings to tie it on as the vest panel is up on foam pop dots.
A closer look at the shirt, I think my husband actually has one this color in real life too hahaha. Thanks for stopping by, you can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us.

No comments: