10.22.2018

Booth Tags

So, I should mention that some of these were made months ago. 
About the only ones made in the last week are the Christmas ones where there is more than one tag in the shot and the stockings. (one of the stockings is double sided and a gift card holder the others are flat tags) 

 This house shape is a Hero Arts die.

 June gifted me with these mid sized Bird Crazy stamps last year and I had played with one when this house die came out (months ago) I think that sentiment is from Impression Obsession.


That cow & sentiment were gifted to me via wish rak a very long time ago. ( both of these are SU stamps)

 The hedgehog is from Penny Black, I have forgotten the sentiment.

 I just liked this pretty paper and wanted to let it be the focal.


This hedgehog is from Penny Black and I think it was an PIF image so, I do not know its name. and the sentiment is from MFT ( the giraffing me crazy?)

 These are all bitty Hero Arts stamps from different scene building sets.

 The  From me to you sentiment on this one is from Concord & 9th. the tag shape is from Taylored Expressions. The other sentiment is from A Muse.
That poinsettia is a sticker.

 The Ho Ho HO is from Unity Stamps and the awesome is from Taylored Expressions.

 The be Merry & have Joy is from Unity Stamps. I forgot on the naughty checklist.

 The Merry Christmas is from Concord & 9th, the other two are from Taylored Expressions.

 This sentiment is from Altenew.

 The bright & sparkly greeting is from Art Impressions. ( a snowman tangled in lights set) and the other is from Taylored Expressions.

 This star is from PTI and the sentiment is from Gina K.

 This stocking is a gift card holder ( its the SU sizzix one from a few years ago) the snowflakes are from Lawn Fawn.

 The Ho HO HO here is from Impression Obsession.

 The Merry Christmas is from Clearly Besotted, the holly is a really thick hard sticker.

 The deer is a Penny Black die the sentiment is from Tim Holtz.

 The tree/bird are an Impression Obsession die, the sentiment is from ( I think Unity Stamps) the Santa & sentiment on the white panel are from A Muse studio. the ho ho ho is from Impression Obsession,

 The from our house to yours is from Creative Expressions sue wilson. snowflake ornament die is from Hero Arts and the Joy is from Penny Black. the stamped sentiment is from Tim Holtz.


 The snowflake is a My Favorites things die, and the be merry & have joy is from Unity Stamps.
the Merry Christmas is from Concord & 9th.
The one laying down that sentiment is from Unity Stamps and the other two are from Taylored Expressions.

No comments: