10.07.2018

This year's ~ Mini Coffee Cups

 So, these are the cups I bought last year that never got decorated, I did cover them in some of last years papers recently and filled them with 3 each Werthers coffee carmel candies and some shredded paper ( like what goes into Easter baskets) and tied on sentiments with ribbons and lace. they are too small to hold gift cards but, I tell people at the booth they could hold folded cash or earrings things like that. every one I made last year did sell.

If I were to make anymore I would need to buy more candy. ( I have cups, lids etc.) 

 I did look at some of the photos of what I made last year ( seen here and here) to get ideas of what to do this year. and pretty much copied my self more or less. except this year I did not do a single cup with a paper belly band.

 I do find it easier to tie on lace than ribbons but, I really do not use satin ribbons on cards much anymore so this was a use some up manuever.

 Now these two have some of this years paper from hobby lobby. what I find is that if the pads are at least 8" wide you can use it for these cups. the 6" printed papers are too small.
this showed me that I am curving that paper and so, the tilted Merry Christmas in the green cup will probably not be repeated.

 I really like the plaid and the greenery prints as universal.

 So, unless there are a ton of copy cats at the fair this year, I think these probably will sell well again this year.

well lets put it this way, I hope because, I do not know 2 dozen local people to gift them out to haha.

No comments: