10.21.2018

Mums the Word

 This week's featured stamper is Susan and she has a very pretty gallery with lots of mice, flowers & butterflies. So, looking at what I am low on turned out to be "pretty" feminine birthday cards so, I chose this tall book mark of her's to CASE.
changes were to split the sentiment off onto its own panel and I added a sheer ribbon to mine. (well and the stamps) This sentiment is out of the Unity Stamps fashonista Sabrina set and the flower is from Penny Black called mums the word.

The flower was stamped with some Versafine Onyx black on Neenah solar white and colored with Prisma & Polychromos pencils. The ribbon was something I had cut at the bolt counter at Joann's fabrics years ago. I have been hoarding what I have left of it because, they have not had it for a long time.
And now its back to the "tags, Bags, & teeny gift cards" agenda for the booth next month haha. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: