10.12.2018

Inspired by {red bubble}

This week the Inspiration was suggested by our Guest Designer Sabrina and she picked  Red Bubble where I found this floral zipper bag and loved the drama of the dark background for the flowers to pop on. I had fully intended to stamp and color something and then when I was working on something else I came across this really old Basic Grey Christmas paper and smiled and because, I am totally in the make things for the Shepherds Market booth coming up next month zone.

.
 The sentiment on this is from Impression Obsession. I did die cut that with a spellbinders labels trio die and layered it to another Justrite spellbinders die ( these are both old ones) the antique gold trim I thought mimicked the zipper along the top of the bag.  The base is that new Stampin' Up seafoam green color that I love so, this one finished out at 5 1/2" square.

 It's probably impossible to see but, I did add some crystal stickles to all the white dots you see along this floral print paper.
A closer look at the bag, you can see this here in their store and find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: