10.31.2018

RAK'd Birthday Cards

This one came from Lindahur at SplitcoastStampers.

This one came from Annem715 at SplitcoastStampers

This one was created by Annsforte3


This one is from Stampin Wrose
This one is from Bubblestx4

This one is from taclary

This one is from Cook22

 This was made by my friend at work. (as are the stamping goodies in the two photos following this)


 we tried the nailpolish marbling last summer and she found these food pans and thought they would work perfect for that...

 Now these were gifted to me from hubs hunting buddy. these are mug shots I have had at facebook for a few years now...

 This one is from bensarmom

This one is from my 90+ year old gma in MN. ( yes, you read that right)
some of the cards & gifts from my birthday this year.

This one is from Scraperwannabe at SCS. :)


No comments: