10.31.2018

WOYWW # 491 { Loot, Tags & Piles}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 This is totally an Tuesday Afternoon shot, ( it was my birthday) and I had a small order arrive at work from Ellen Hutson. ( they had Christmas things on sale last week what's a collector to do eh?)
It would be rude to ignore them I know so, I do my part to stimulate the economy.
That's my story and I am sticking to it... The pile to the top right was prototypes of the what became the tags seen below. ( those are standard size 8 shipping tags that I removed the wire that came on them and stamped them and added just some chunky red hemp string. The tree image panels are a case of something I did a few years back that was kind minty greens I liked the color combo then so, dug the stamps out ( Concord & 9th) and stamped off a few in similar colors. that is far as I got with that.
 These stamps are from two different sets, one is from Hero Arts called Holiday Label that I picked up last year with anticipation of this years booth and the Ellen Hutson set called Santa's flight.
So, there is a second post with all the birthday cards and gifts that have arrived. and I put them into their own post because, sometimes when I put those cards into say a RAK album at SCS people leave comments like they think that I made them so, I find it easier to group them all together when I blog that kind of a thing. It was billing day here for work so, it's been a long day and I will probably be making the rounds tomorrow. Hope you are all having a Happy Halloween if you celebrate that & enjoy your trick or treaters. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Claire said...

Great photos and what wonderful stamping goodies!
Happy WOYWW (belated) :)
Claire, no. 4

Helen said...

yes, you got to grab bargains! have a fab week Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Belated Happy Birthday Stacy. Looks like you managed to sniff out some great bargains. Love the tags. Sarah #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The economy huh? That's the best excuse for buying new stash that I've seen recently, lol!! Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a lovely day celebrating! Those tags are fab, I need to get some made this year!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I feel you really should be recognised fo r doing your economic duty so well! Marvellous excuse, and a birthday as well, happy returns, however belated. Love the tags. I love how you can pick up and put down and forward plan, it’s a real skill Stacey. ‘That’s as far as I got with it’ is something you say a lot and I have to look twice to work out why it’s not finished. Good luck for the next booth!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love the tags. And the tree cards. Lots of interesting looking stamps on your desk. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #12 X

Lindart said...

Happy Birthday! And you did a great job of stimulating the economy! Have a great week, Lindart #21

Marit said...

Happy belated birthday Stacy!!! The economy needs hero's like you so YAY for spending some money! The tags look lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, happy ~belated~ Woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #17