11.08.2017

Mini Coffee Cups

 So during what the fall coffee lovers blog hop Julee posted some cups that she painted the outside of the cups with paint and I loved that, and so I caved and ordered this small pack of 50 cups and 50 lids from Amazon way back when... I did this first one with a paper belly band, and that was kind of Humph. This sentiment is an older one from Stampin Up.

 So, there is crimped white paper inside these and 3 coffee/carmel hard candies in each one.

 they are also using some of those same Tim Holtz pad of paper and some other scraps so they can all be a little different. So the second one ( on the right) also has a paper band and by that time I was totally over that and everything else got ribbons or lace. which made me much happier to touch and look at. The one on the left that sentiment is from the Concord & 9th set called joyful noel. the one on the right is from Unity Stamps Naught, Nice or Notsure set.

 the first one took forever and that was the making the template part I think but, after that they go a lot faster. This one the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

 just different little sayings.
 This one the sentiment is from the ton's hug in a mug set. Its hard to see but there is a tiny heart shaped open brad through the tag hole of this one. The lace is from May Arts.

 These are pretty small ( smaller than a gift card) so, they can also hold folded cash or earrings or tiny little things like that too. The tiny merry little Christmas is from the SU set called cute converse and the Ho Ho Ho is from Stamping Bella called Santa has a Prezzie.

 So, I decided I need one to stay out for people to play with. now the one on the right is not wrapped it will be left out of the basket ( seen below) for people to open.

Like so,  and I just have them in plain ( flat card kind of clear envelops) longer ones that fold over, its not fancy but, If I spend a bunch of time wrapping them fancy people will not want to take them apart to add their gifts to the insides later is my thought.

the Open me at the top is from My Favorite Things gift tag greetings set. 
I think the sample one will sit like so in front of the basket so, I really only have 8 sell able ones done at this point I am trying to decided if I should do some more in case some sell.
opinions? it also seems most of the people doing these for craft shows are putting them into a 3.00 range.

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, what a great collection of coffee cups. What a brilliant idea. Have a great and crafty WOYWW, Angela x14x