9.29.2021

WOYWW #643 {Piles}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 this is the aftermath of last nights pumpkin cards which were finished about 10 minutes before the thread went live... ( to see a much more interesting desk click here for yesterdays painting pumpkins adventure) 
so, I had to sort through that pile of happy mail to find the set that had the sentiment I wanted to use and then I had to move it off the paper cutter to cut a card base, and dinner was cooking so. today was a drive all day and although we have about an hour of daylight left here I need to go down and figure out something for dinner. It was below freezing here again last night and surprisingly enough we have not completely lost the garden yet. in the good news dept. driving through the mountains I could see that the little bit of rain we got at my house resulted in Snow on Mt. Shasta & Mt. McLaughlin. ( which I can see driving) We finally had our new computers installed on monday at work and I have been spending a little bit of time double checking that every thing transferred over on each person's computer and putting out fires. Since tomorrow is also billing day it may be Friday or the weekend before I attempt to make the rounds. You know what I am going to end with right? I hope you are all doing well & thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Great desk and i love the pumpkins in the previous post.
Thanks for your visit - I do live not far from London - about 10 miles from the centre - so it is close by. Have a good week Helen#2

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow Stacedy, no end to your talents. I would have no idea how to fire fight probs wth new computers! Am a bit shocked st the below zero temps, it seems too soon! Hopefully though youll have a dry winter with crystal clear skies to make up for all that smoke. I so understand about sorting through a pile to f d astamp then having to move somethng to use something…its my erm, ‘happy’ place really!

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do loike those pumpkins in the previous post Stacy. Thanks for your visit, hope the new computers aren't giving you too much extra work. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Caro said...

Loving the busy desk this week... hope the new computers behave for you! Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#16)

Crafting With Jack said...

I love a busy desk Stacey. Lovely pumpkins too Angela #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, thanks for your comment over at mine. Wish you could have seen the fox yesterday but I wasn't quick enough getting the camera. He walked down to where they have cleared the land to build the new houses and sat there looking at what they'd done then had a good sniff round and trotted back to the undergrowth. The council said it was okay to build there because there aren't any wild life living in that area yet my hubby also saw a Muntjak deer two days ago. The area where we live does have a lot of woodland and flood plains and I just hope they don't over do it or we'll all get flooded out. Sounds cold where you are and snow too! Hope everything works okay with the new computers too. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Angela x14

Kelly said...

Hi Stacy.
I so get the moving this to do that then losing track of something else routine! LOL I'm getting better at clearing space before the next project. It's helping. Sounds like work is keeping you busy. New computers can be a blessing and a pain. Hang in there! Creative Blessings! Kelly #22