9.03.2021

Inspired by {Not on the High Street}

 This week the inspiration destination is the not on the high street site & pinterest boards where I came across this sign about re-potting and it nudge me into remembering I have these Art Impressions stamps & dies I wanted to play with. Its a tri-fold design that really impressed me when they came out a while back but, also intimidated me because of the fold and the lining it all up. ( which it actually has printed instructions on the stamp sheet so that was so I was so happy about that.) you know what I mean? sometimes it really is a pain to have to stop what you are doing and look up the instructions of how to use a die to build a fancy fold. but these dies are just cut holes into the centers of the stamped layers. and the flower pot on the porch has a die but, I cut this out with scissors as they were handy.


So you stamp the front shed on the left top flap and use the window /door shutter die to cut the center. and then open those flaps a little. The sentiment here is from the Art Impressions gotta garden set.

To trace the opening to know where to stamp the inside right flap image. (see below) 

The repotting sentiment on the inside of the left flap is from Whipper Snapper Designs and all the other stamps and dies used on this card are from Art Impressions. and colored with Daniel Smith watercolors. 


Except the awesome sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp tiny words birthday set cut with a My Favorite Things Stitched Dome Stack die. I believe when this is folded it will fit into an A2 envelope but, I have not gotten that far with it yet. All of this was painted with some Daniel Smith Watercolors and has a little bit of Polychromos pencils for shading in a few spots. This was stamped on some Neenah millstone 80# cover. so, its not the sturdiest of cards but, its not too bad as there is only a couple of foam pop dots under the flower pot on the porch. 

You can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.



No comments: