9.22.2021

WOYWW # 642 {Loot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 So, the last few months I have been making piles of these rubber stamps in the closet rather than you know making cards to store them on as they come in because, the last little while they were so random that there was never enough to fill a card with similar stamps. ( I have my unmounted rubber ones with sentiments with like sentiments, specific animals with animals people with people type of a situation.) and then the pre labor day and labor day sale hit. and the one stop shopping places sold out of things I wanted so, I ended up doing orders direct with a few of the mfg.'s and these stamps shipped weeks ago, they have all gone through a grand tour of the U.S.A. courtesy of the postal service. and then they all arrived within 2 days of each other. so, at this point I think I have to put them away so I can walk in the closet again. on the bigshot is stacks of cling foam with rubber stamps that Janice mailed me and or hubs bought on eBay and a few of mine from the file cabinet. there were orders from SSS, ColoradoCraftCo, Riley & Co., Stamping bella (2) & Ellen Hutson. I still have two SSS stamptember orders one is in the mail and one is processing coming sometime. 

So, I took some shots of things spread-eagle so you have better peeking views. 

arrived on Saturday from eBay.


after I shot this one I realized you can not really read the words on the funnybones ones and they are pretty silly so, did it again. oh yes, I found that skinny water coloring Palette on Amazon thinking it would use less space than the round one. ( I may pick up a second one some time) I like that it has more wells to mix in than the round one too.

I find these just so useful for so many cards I make. I really think people need more smiles you know?

and now it feels almost as overwhelming as when I had a room full of wood mounted stamps to sort though. (not quite) but, seriously I have to start this and get it done. If you'd rather see what was on my desk creative wise click the home button and scroll down to yesterdays post for the Watercolor Wednesday challenge. ( I am hosting this week and we are taking a look at a video done by Debby Hughes painting coffee cups with two paintbrushes in hand) That's about it from me, stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by.





7 comments:

Helen said...

you're building up quite a collection of wood mounted stamps! you have a lot packed onto your desk this week. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous snowman stamps. Everybody needs smiles. It takes time sorting, but worth it when it is easier to find things Angela #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a fair collection of stamps you have there. I love the Funny Bones and have a few myself. The sentiments are so different from other stamps. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x14x

Sarah Brennan said...

That's a bumper haul of deliveries to work your way through Stacy - good luck. I do like the Funny Bones sayings I must admit. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, love a card with a few words on it, and funny words are such a tonic. I may have to go and investigate properly, I keep wishing I had some, time to rectify it! The big thing with a sudden haul like that is not to panic! Wish I could just drive over and erm ‘help’!

Janice M said...

Love the snowmen!! Think I got some of that same style recently will have to look and see. Your husband does good on ebay! You always have/find the best sentiments. You unmount ALL your wood stamps now? I just haven't been able to do that.....yet anyway. Specially not my Penny Black's.

Susan Renshaw said...

Goodness me - look at that pile f stamps! Hope you get to use them soon!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
Susan #20
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!