9.25.2021

Inspired by { Perfectly Posh Boutique}

 This week Amy has shared with us the links to Perfectly Posh Boutique (and I cannot tell you how many times I have typed the words pretty pink posh instead) lol anyways, I came across this mug shot of these silly bathroom humor signs and I knew I had this toilet paper roll stamp from Unity Stamps ( crappy day) and I also knew that silly cards used with it sell at the booth so, since it so far this year is still a go. ( never know by November right?) I decided to dig out any sentiments I had that would work with it and do some simple cards you see here. 

The another roll sentiment is from Art Impressions, The spare a square is from the Essentials by Ellen voices in my head 3 set and the crappy day is from the same set as the roll at Unity. ( this comes with a row of hearts under the words but, I have cut that stamp apart years to use them as I want) the rolls were stamped on scraps and have a smidge of Daniel Smith watercolors on them. I did cut those out with scissors and paper piece them onto the panels with the stamped sentiments. The brown layer is some unknown (thin) textured brown and the white is all Neenah Solar 110#. Each of these are A2 in real life You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh i LOVE these cards and those other 2 sentiments are perfect for this stamp! I have this set too and stamped some but now i need to make some cards with them.....sorry of my life lately!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.