9.07.2021

Watercoloring a Dragonfly

 This week the Watercolor challenge team is playing around with painting a dragonfly following along with this tutorial seen here that Linda has shared with us. 


the one on the left was the first one and I was pretty tickled with it as a first try, so I decided to try doing it again a little bigger ( on the right) and I added bigger legs to it. and decided this was simple enough to just do it on one not in my practice binder of pages ( this is a pad of Strathmore 400 series paper) I did do the entire thing with that one brush and those two pencils, and Daniel Smith Watercolor paints. I don't remember which black pen I grabbed to highlight the edges of the eyes.

This one was finished into an A7 sized card. the painted panel is up on foam tape over the base  and the sentiment (Avery Elle everyday circle sentiments set) was stamped using a Misti. You can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: