10.01.2021

Inspired by {Janet Hill Studio's}

 Happy World Cardmaking day! That tends to make me smile every year when it comes around. 

This week the inspiration is taking a look at the Janet Hill Studios and I came across this silly scene with all the cat tails peeking out of everything in the scene. And I knew that the holiday would happen so, I kept the colors and the clutter and changed the theme to suit myself.


This gal is from Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls line - Callista loves to craft she was stamped with Versafine on some Arches 100% cotton watercolor paper and painted with Daniel Smith watercolors and Karin watercolor markers (skin) This was die cut with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die and then I reversed the frame edge of it so that the colors would rotate to add a little more interest. the heart frame is from the paper rose lots of squares die set and these are up on foam tape above the base. the sentiment is from Two Lips stamps and I did see as I started to edit the photo that it was crooked so that was straightened but, I ran out of light to re shoot this before it went live. (so the smooth white liner was added after it was shot too) This one finished out at 6" square in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet. Hugs, Angela xxx