9.11.2021

Lots of Joy

 This week's featured Stamper is Shirl, and I came across this beautiful CAS card in her gallery. I loved the colors so much, I kept coming back to it, I need Christmas cards and usually I find something not Christmas and make it a Christmas themed one to be one of the changes so, this one of mine I made pretty much a lot of changes and kept the colors. 


 A closer look at this bloom, I have a feeling its a rose but, I figured it would work for Christmas anyways. I colored it with some Myungo & Daniel Smith watercolors and added some stardust gelly roll pen to the stamens. 


So other changes are I made my shimmery frame from foil paper instead of glitter. the sentiment is also off the stamped panel and up on foam dots. This came from the Simon Says Stamp 2020 tag kit stamp set joy for you.  I did not colordust the stamped panel and found a printed sheet that was similar and although this has a lot more of the patina color going on, I think it is still a mix of the colors of Shirl's card. ( which was my main goal since its not bright red & green) Thanks for looking.

No comments: