9.08.2021

WOYWW # 640 { a little of this and a little of that}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 This is what my desk looks like on Wed AM. ( the coffee cup card was a Monday Clean and Simple challenge one, the theme this week is coffee) the card in the back is one from last weeks Inspiration. ( they both need envelopes and bagged) the wood stamps in the middle came last night from eBay and the masking paint brush is something I found on Amazon. ( one end is silicone) 

Sometime last week there was Jen who shared a card inside the gallery at SCS and her sentiment on that card was home is where the birds sing. ( I have 9 feeders in my yard) so, I decided to hunt that set down, while Ellen Hutson was having a sale and all this loot arrived on Saturday. 
That coffee cup die has an insert piece so the card can become a gift card holder.

The finished card upright, the sentiment here is an older one from Riley & Co. which they had a sale for labor day also so, some more are pending to come to me someday (of course right?) that's about it from me, its still hot and smoky here. and I am totally ready for fall. Stay Safe out there & thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Love that coffee cup die, lots of possibilities there. Happy WOYWW Angela #11

Helen said...

the coffee cup die looks great fun! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That last card made me laugh! You’ve got some great new stash there, hope you have fun playing with it.
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I’ll say it again, your collection of sentiment stamps has me a bit green eyed! That a Penny Black stamp caught my eye immediately, I need no more hollies or ivys but oh boy isn’t it lovely! Getting autumnal here now, hope some damp and cool early mornings will reduce the smokiness for you, I don’t expect you can remember much what life without the haze is like! Take care.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The coffee cup and sentiment are perfect, just how I feel Lol! Loving the Christmas stamp too. I have some of the earlier ones like it and they stamp really well. Wishing you a happy woyww evening, Angela x19x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the shape of the coffee cup card - and that's a great sentiment!

Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Sarah Brennan said...

What a great coffee cup die Stacy! Cool sentiment too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

SusanLotus said...

I read that coffee thing to my old man who agrees.
He's a real coffeeholic!

Stay safe and take care.
Sussie nr 31