2.10.2021

WOYWW # 610 {loot & mugshot cards}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 So, I had some happy mail a few days a back ( Saturday?) something like that from Technique Junkies... and the mug shot chick came out to play first. the stencils came in that order with the stamps.

The sentiment on the top two cards are from the Casual Fridays hot coffee set and the two sentiments on the lower left (grey) card is from Hero Arts My Bad Messages set. The Square cards are 6" and the other two are A6 in real life. Just simple flat cards for laughs.
 

because, it made me laugh. (and Orange is def. not my color ;) )

 The sentiment on this one is from Riley & Co. what little snow we had last week is long gone and the rumor is the same thing will happen again for the weekend here coming up. (so far we are at under 50% accumulation for the water year of normal so, people have their fingers crossed some of these storms coming in will bump up the snow pack in the mountains ) The water year where I live is from Oct 1st to April and it determines how much water is available for crop irrigation and fish/bird wildlife concerns etc. I live on the Pacific flyway and last year was a short water year and so far this one we have less than last year. and the forest fires were bad last year. so, hopefully. the slightly encouraging news is the covid numbers in the county I live in have been steadily improving since Christmas so, coming this Friday some indoor dining will resume at Restaurants. but, these numbers are evaluated every two weeks so, it could shut down again two weeks from now. Right now they have only vaccinated about 10% of the county I live in. I have no intentions of going out. but, it is nice I think for the people who are absolutely gone around the bend with stir crazy that they will have that option again I guess. maybe I would feel different about it if I had been at home this last year. I do miss eating out but, for me its not practical because, the county I drive to to fetch the Dry Ice is still in extreme level and they are not opened up. ( where I am more likely to want to go out and eat out kwim?) hopefully everyone's numbers will be progressively going down as the more shots are given. 

Hope you all are doing well, Take care of your selves & thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Great stamps and stencils Stacy, like the large leaf and little girl with the bird in her hand, i'm not sure I have heard of that brand.
Have fun playing and stay safe Tracey xx

Karen said...

the stamp and sentiment are too funny! Wow I take so much for granted where I'm living with plenty of water supply and indoor dining already. Our essential workers, and elderly are well under way to being done getting the vaccine too. I'll pray for some snow and rain to blow your way this week ~ Love, Karen #28

Sarah Brennan said...

Great new stash Stacy - I particularly love the leaf stencil. Great cards, the sentiments are very amusing. Hope when things open up that they are OK to stay open and that the vaccination programme speeds up where you live. Stay safe. Sarah #5

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely new stash Stacy those stencils really really grabbed me, esp the leaf one.. though being so big did wonder how you'd use it.
Sorry re water levels.. do pray you get sufficient to keep fires at bay.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a great card and I love the sentiment. I can think of so many people that would apply to! Hugs all around this week, Lisa-Jane #10

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Lovely new stash found this week. Trust you get some rain before too long. Snow is brilliant - but when it melts it doesn't fill up the reservoirs as much as rain. Drive safely when you need to go into a high risk area. Stay safe.
God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, you know I love happy mail but how much longer can we do this before we have to extend the walls of the house Lol! I'm late this week getting round everyone as mum is in a nursing home and we had to take her some stuff yesterday as well as going for our vaccine but I'm here now. You have so many interesting brands of stamps that we don't often get to see. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x18x

BJ said...

super happy mail, love the mermaid.
BJ#18

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a brilliant card - love the stamp, love the background!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Update on here in Victoria – we are in a snap lockdown again – hopefully only for a few days – but 5k limit, no visitors or gatherings, only leave the house for the 4 special reasons, only essential shops open…
And the rainbow lorikeets are eating our peaches!
Susan #22
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!



Spyder said...

I need to get more stencils...I thing I have two! Yes, funny sentiment! I like the leaf stencil best. Deffinitely use that on most things! Stay safe! happy VERY late last weeks woyww 610 ((Lyn))#26