2.12.2021

Inspired by {The Happy Housie}

 This week Kia has shared with us "The Happy Housie" for the inspiration destination and I happened across these Vintage type writer printables.

I loved the clean and simple aspect to them and the solid colors of the typewriters. I knew I had this Club scrap Office space art Nouveau set with a solid typewriter that I have not played with. Yes, it was another set I bought for the sentiments. which happen to be in a typewriter font but, I decided to make a few changes to the Original prints on the site by die cutting the stamped panels with Hero Arts rounded rectangle dies instead of countersinking them behind frames and choosing random Type sentiments from other sets. This particular typewriters page space for a sentiment is pretty small so, I took that as an challenge to find things that would fit in that space and chose clear stamps so I could lay them there before inking.

Another change because, the the space was smaller on the paper of the image, instead of quotes I picked smaller greetings and picked some more Spring like colors. The blue ink is Versafine Clair Warm Breeze and the Pink is Distress Oxide worn lipstick, the fonts were stamped with some versafine clair nocturn. The Hello there and just for you are from the Altenew sentiment strips 2 set, the XOXO is from the Simon Says Stamp Love greetings mix, the There are no words sentiment is from the SSS tiny words support set and the I love you is from the SSS Introverts unite set. I did the bases for these as A2 and used an 1" corner rounder on the edges. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: