2.24.2021

Cute Bunny Hugs

 There was a challenge thrown down by Angie to do a "hugs" card for the free for all a few weeks ago. 


And I knew I had this set in my pick me pick me next pile. So, the bunnies were stamped on a scrap of Strathmore 400 series watercolor paper and watercolored with Mission Gold watercolors. That panel was cut out with a Simon Says Stamp stitched rect die.

And I stamped a couple more of the sentiments from that same set ( Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram's Lots of love) on a scrap of solar white and cut it with a smaller rectangle die for the inside. This one is 6" square in real life. I have to tell you the more I water color even for something like this and the easier it comes to me the more I want to do more of it to have that whole ability thing increase. I am pretty tickled with how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: