2.05.2021

Inspired by {Zabana Jewellers}

 
This week Julie has shared with us the Zabana Jeweller's pinterest boards and I came across this color combo here that I thought was pure gorgeous. So, I set out to recreated it with Alcohol inks on some Yupo paper and at the time when I did this the weather was very overcast and shooting the card washed out some of the color in processing... ( well, and its not as dark as the IC either)

I recently received this Tim Holtz Sizzix Perspective butterfly die in the mail this was cut from a 5 1/2 inch piece of 80# cardstock if that gives you an idea of how big it really is. ( with wax paper, metal shims, embossing shims and many many passed through the big shot to get one that "almost" cut out completely.) The part of the butterfly that is cut off the edge had a spot in the center that just did not cut for me on this version and I had quite a bit of time into this so, I decided to off set it since the one in the Inspiration shot is landed and not flying anyways. I added some clear wink of stella over this diecut for some shimmer.

The Yupo paper AI background is layered with some Fancy Pants black corrugate cardstock and I loved the little sliver of black peeking out as framing so, I started looking through my word die cuts I have in an envelope and I came across this one that says its from Paper Smooches. and the thing is, I cannot find this die. So, I am fairly certain it was something that was RAK'd to me years ago from Janice but, I have not received confirmation from her that that is actually correct. There is also some clear wink of stella on the sentiment die cut. I will have to see if I can get a better shot of this card maybe this weekend as the colors are truly gorgeous in real life. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Janice M said...

WOW! This is BEAUTIFUL Stacy!! That was the pefect sentimennt for that card. And yes i checked and it is Paper Smooches!