2.25.2021

Inspired by {Monika Winden homemates Pinterest boards}

 

This week I am hosting the Inspiration Challenge and I sent everyone to Monika Winden's homemates pinterest boards. And I came across this one as one she had saved. I just love the colors and textures of the space. would I live there. no, but it was interesting in a thing to me to catch my eye because, I really used to tend to skip over the yellow and orange tones. And a few years ago someone said to me, she see's the orange colors best so that was her reason why it was her favorite. and I think I started looking at a wider range of colors after that but, not really moving out of my comfort zone of greens and browns and pale colors very often. So, when I seen that space. I thought of this stamp because there are so many patterns layered right next to each other and So, I started coloring this Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram's puppy hugs image with some Polychromos & Prisma pencils. there is a tine bit of Stardust Jelly roll pen and some white gel pen bumps on those flower centers on the bottom pattern. The Bricks printed paper is from crate paper and the yellow is some really thin paper from Joanns. The base is Bazzill and this one finished out at A7 so far. There is not a sentiment on it because, I am not sure what I want to do with it yet. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are all continuing to stay safe out there.

No comments: