2.27.2021

Watercolored Wings

 This week the ways to use it is to do a "bug" card and Butterflies count as they have 6 legs...


So, this particular one is from the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Butterflies set, its stamped with some versafine on Strathmore watercolor paper (twice once to the base for the antenna's) and the second on a piece that was painted with Kuretake gansai watercolors and cut out with scissors and paper pieced back into the design. there is also clear wink of stella over the whole thing for some shimmer. 


a look at the finished card, this is the second one for C this year as her first card I mailed to the wrong ( old address ) you yeah, you have no idea how much that bites. Its highly unlikely that I will receive the box back in the mail so I can turn around and re send it to the correct address. (is my thought) So, the Happy Birthday is inside the card here. And I am just embarrassed and heartsick over that one as I spent months collecting the goodies that went into that box. good thing she doesn't read my blog eh?

Hopefully you are all continuing to do well & thanks for stopping by.

No comments: