2.26.2021

Inspired by {Retro-Stage}

 This week Amy has us peeking inside the Retro- Stage site for inspiration where I just loved all those dresses from the 50's with the crinolines... And I decided to just pick this one because, I loved the colors of the roses and I don't know about you but, I am getting totally ready to start seeing blooming flowers again.

This is one of the oldest "fashion" stamps in the room here its from Inkadinkado called My Mothers Dress. It's stamped with some versafine clair nocturn ink on a piece of printed paper from the carta bella spring market pad. the stripe printed paper is unknown and the solid pink is from a die cuts with a view shimmer Christmas pad.


if you look closely at the words in the circle die you can catch a glimpse of the tulle peeking out from under the dress. I just used glue dots on this and no foam but, the tulle did give it some dimension. You can find this challenge here to play along with us at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: