2.26.2021

VSN Mini {Parks & Rec}

 Last weekend there was a Mini VSN hosted at SCS and there were three challenges, the first was to do something inspired by Music in the park. (so you had to have an element from each) The birds and tree trunks dies here are from Impression Obsession. the Music/Lyric stamp is from Hampton Arts Cosmo cricket line and the tag is a very large one ( larger than a size 8 shipping tag, I need to measure it) It was run through an Anna Griffin snowfall folder and where the line is when I ran it through the second time to extend the pattern, That is where the sentiment strip goes across.

the second challenge was to do something with Butterflies on it. And this was the newest set in the room that had an un-inked butterfly in it. ( Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram's 4 leaf clover set colored simply with pencils real quick to fit the time frame.

And the third was to have snow covered mountains on the project. This one the halfdome scene is from Crafters Companion. The sentiment and eagle are from Club Scrap. And this one finished out at A7 in real life.


And like always you have a one hour time limit for the construction. the thinking can be an how ever long it takes but, the execution is timed.  So, for my third one I also combined it with this week's featured stamper Dawn who had this gorgeous Purple mountains scene card here

You always need at least two changes from the FS card you are casing so, I did move the eagle up in the design and chose a mountain scene image with the water below the bridge of the half dome so, that I could just color the blue there and have less layers. 

I think the main event for this VSN happens in a few weeks in March. And I find my self looking forward to that. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: