6.01.2020

Simple gift boxes

 A while back I picked up this Spellbinders simple gift box die set because, it looked a little like a purse to me. And then I cut two of the largest piece and one of the second largest piece and I could not for the life of me figure out what that second piece was supposed to do. I really had to watch a youtube video of someone assembling this die set to make a purse to have the Ah-Ha moment to make it work. ( You need two of that piece too) ( see below)

 The second sized die ends up being one half of the "gift" box that hides between the purse shaped front and back. (and I never found any photographs of the side of this anywhere so, here ya go)

 I did end up covering the little circle dies with buttons and used clear velcro to close the flaps.

 These little tags are also part of the set.

And these are headed to the booth next November at the school. Although these are tagged as gift card holders I think they may not actually be big enough to hold a gift card, maybe a tube of chapstick or small hard candy or folded cash maybe earrings type of a thing. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh these are cute!!!