6.13.2020

Inspired by {Kawaii Pen Shop}

This week Angie has shared with us a fun little Japanese pen and stationary site for inspiration hunting. and I ended up being stuck in my tracks by this constellation pencil roll.





Before I made this I really thought I had a constellations background that looked more like the roll but, if I do it is hiding. I did try stamping this reverse constellations background from Hero Arts with some linen pigment ink but, it did not have enough contrast to show the pattern so, it was stamped with some Versafine on Neenah and then the Concord & 9th (city stacks set) sentiment was popped up on foam pop dots over the May Arts crochet ribbon. the bitty silver star is a beading jewelry spacer. This one finished out at A6 in real life.

The pencil roll can be seen here in their site and you can find this challenge here  at SCS to play along with us. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: