6.24.2020

Paws



There is a "Paws" challenge for the Clean and Simple one at SCS this week and when I read that I knew I had these Simon Says Stamp paw dies that had never been cut, so I cut them from some strathmore watercolor paper and then grabbed the Memory Box Neighborly Cats and cut some of those too.
They were all colored with a couple of water based markers. The one on the right here is up on foam pop dots and I had the diecuts taped together on the backside before I colored the paw so, the feathering went into the negative part of the die and I had intended to paint it too but, then I said to my self if you add color to that, it takes away from the clean and simple part so, I left it as is.

Each of the sentiments on these are from the My Favorite Things set called new best friend stamped with some Versafine clair nocturn ink and all but the one on the left in this shot are on smooth Neenah solar white. the one in the left bottom photo base is some Royal Sundance felt natural white cardstock. ( so it has a similar texture to it as watercolor paper but, not as thick) These are all 3" X 3" in real life. and now that they are all stamped off and glue together means I can finish cleaning off my table haha. thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

OMGosh Stacy!! These are great! LOVE and need those sentiments.