6.05.2020

Inspired by { Design Pool}

This week Julie has shared with us links to Design Pool's Pinterest boards, and the rabbit hole is very deep there. I ended up staring at this shot of leaves for a while knowing that I have lots of new leaf dies and stamps that have been waiting for me to play with them.


So, the second leaf shot I spent a lot of time looking at was this one with the succulents thinking in the back of my mind that eucalyptus leaves might have pink on the edges. and I got them a little too pink so, I went back over the leaves with more greens a few times trying to tone that down a little. The paper rose stitched eucalyptus branch dies were water colored with some Mission Gold watercolors. The edging and mat dies are also new to me ones from Pink Fresh studios from their slimline card line. ( this card finished out at 4" x 9" and so those mats fit inside that.) the Sentiment here is from the My Favorite Things Sassy pants birthday greetings 2 set. This was heat embossed with some WOW fine detail gold powder on a pale green scrap and diecut with an Waffle Flower A7 rectangle die. The stripe print paper is an old one from Basic Grey and the mat piece under that was some fake bazzill ( thin, really thin ) that I had taken a dry brush and some white acrylic paint to it for texture. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: