6.17.2020

WOYWW # 576 { coloring }

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW




So, this is my very first post on the new style blogger from a PC and the other day I got really lucky because, Lydia replied to a thread I started at SCS that the Orange plus dot that seems to hover over the list of blog posts on the dash board is the make a new post button. ( I spent so much time clicking around looking for this it was not even funny) ( I had expected it to be a button with words ha ha)
So far so good, the photo went in pretty easily and all the hypertext link shortcut buttons are larger. ( which is really handy when you are doing this on your first cup of joe with no glasses on) ;)
at any rate the dogs had a spa day at the groomers yesterday so, I had a couple of hours to my self after work and I started puttering around coloring this dragon with some Daniel Smith watercolor dots.
the cases of covid 19 where I live are on the uptick again so, I am halfway expecting things to be shut back down soon but, who knows. I did play with one of those leaf stamps I showed you last week and it can be seen here in the post below this one. That's about it from me, I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the sentiment that you used with that leaf Stacy. Hope you are not affected by the increase in Covid 19 cases locally. I have been asked to take part in one of these at home tests for antibodies so we will see what it says if I get one having registered. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Sorry to hear the cases of the virus are increasing in your area. Stay safe! Glad you got a bit of craft time whilst the dogs had their beauty treatment.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

I think there will be spikes all over what with protests and things going on.... hopefully not for too long. Take care and stay safe.. Helen #2

Belinda said...

Hello Stacy! I love seeing the watercolor dots. I think people around me are getting way too comfortable not wearing masks and not social distancing. I am sure there will be an uptick and closings again. I wish they would take it seriously. Stay well.
Belinda #35

My name is Cindy said...

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't twig that new post button!! I have to say, apart from having to work out some of the buttons I've actually found this new blogger easier, I don't know why. I am quite anxious to see what happens in the next couple of weeks, hope your area gets back under control soon.Happy WOYWW, Stay safe, stay well, hugs Cindy #12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I have had a play with the new blogger but it's not simple to use. I went on to the forum and there are lots of complaints about it and they say there are alterations to come. Sadly I think we still have along way to go with this Virus. Anyway more importantly I'm loving your desk Lol! Take care and have a happy belated woyww, Angela x20x

Susan Renshaw said...

I am using the new blogger and it does seem to be improving a little. I am still having issues with copy and pasting, fonts and fontsizes.
Stay safe...
Susan #39

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I haven't even seen that button yet, lol, but I'm not having any problems so far, can't say I've really seen any difference, apart from having a font issue at one time. Good job with the watercolouring. They have relaxed a number of restrictions over here, but I'm not going out yet as I fully expect the infection numbers to rise because of it. Stay safe, have a good week, Hugs, Shaz #16 X

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry I’m late Stacy! I love the leaf card, those delicate shaped leaves are really pretty, and the text is just perfect isn’t it. Blogger. Huh. Why can’t they use words instead of icons that don’t mean what they should to me?!!! Argh. Couldn’t do anything on my dashboard using iPad this week, so had to blog with the App as usual, so will probably avoid a lot of the problems, I’m glad to say. Doesn’t it drive you mad! Cute dragon, and I don’t know why but I just noticed your box of blends brushes, that’s a fab looking collection, never mind how useful they are!