5.15.2019

WOYWW #519 {a timeline}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 I had a little time when we got home Sunday to add a first round of color to those flowers.

 My son was home for mothers day this year and on his way home he stopped for flowers and coffee and his coffee shop he goes to gave him a carnation because, he said he was going to see his mom that day.

 Monday brought some happy mail and so, It's become a habit to shoot such things and share. I placed this order to get the wood grain frames from Hero arts and that Mothers day set had just come back into stock so some other things from my wish list joined them for the journey to justify the shipping costs ha ha. ;)

 Tuesday was a crazy long day we had to have ds at the airport at 4:30 am ( and the airport is an hour and a half drive from my house) so, I did this on about 3 hours worth of sleep. ( trying to stay awake to much closer to bed time so, I would sleep all night) (and that worked whew) :)
That bigger box has some QoR watercolors in it and the small one is the decadent pies colors from Prima. 
 So, this is where things stand at the moment. I need to see them in the daylight when I am not dead tired. I think they probably need a little more and I know that when I stop adding watercolors to them I will more than likely end up doing the nooks and crannies with some pencils for shading over the top of the paints. Oh and those ballerina's were finished out and can be seen here and here. That's about it for me this week, thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Aren't those flowers gorgeous? Both the cards and the real ones from your son! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Caro said...

Your colouring on those flowers is stunning and I love your Mothers Day flowers as well. Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#18)

Helen said...

Love the vase of flowers, and also on your cards. Have a great week Helen #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, Stacy, you know how to color. Those flowers are incredible.

How very sweet of your son to bring you roses for Mother's Day. You certainly got a lot of new supplies this week. I'm always impressed with the things you buy. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, gorgeous flowers but oh my new stash! Now they are good. it's not just a habit to show new stash here Lol! it's the law! we have to see any new products that anyone buys so we can look at them longingly. have fun playing with them when you've allowed yourself enough sleep. Happy woyww, Angela x14x

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, how lovely to have your son home for Mothers Day. Beautiful flowers, and gorgeous cards. Have a lovely week Heather x #7

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a lovely vase of flowers! I love your cards too! Love that you ordered more to justify shipping costs - I don't know anyone like that of course!!!!! :o) Chrisx 33

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's day? Extra special having your Son home. Your watercolour creations are very beautiful. Happy WoywW Tracey #4

Sarah Brennan said...

I do hope you manage to catch up on your missed sleep Stacy. Our son arrived home this morning from the airport at 2am. Luckily hubby volunteered to pick him up as it would have been such a rush for me straight from work. Your water colouring is beautiful. Happy WOYWW. Sraah #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, fab new goodies- I watched a Jennifer McGuire video the other night where she used that Wood frame set, don't think it's available over here though. Loving your paintings, they look great. How cool of them to give him that carnation! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovethe roses Stacy, how wonderful of your dear son, roses are coming along well and I agree re adding pencil for touch up afterwards ... really glad you’ve a pop up comment box, sanity at last! 😊
.... your ballerinas are simply exquisite, I popped over and peeked, esp love that you added the Dégas painting too, and yes your new stash droolworthy indeed! great work.

Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #20

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}