5.19.2019

Hang in there

 This week's featured stamper is Kerry, who has a gorgeous flower filled gallery with fabulous attention to detail and lots of stitched layers and lace. ( totally yummy in other words) so, after much debate I finally chose this darling hedgehog card of her's because, I knew I had previously colored this one with pencils a while back and I was pretty sure I could cut it into a circle. ( circles are not a normal thing for me) and I really liked that on her card. So, I dug out this lacy circles Spellbinders die to be the mat, and moved the texture from the bloom to one of the background layers here. There are less photo corners, less layers I did go square and there are no real lumps either, the lace is vintage, the ribbon came in an recent Ellen Hutson order. This mod scrap printed paper came in an recent Simon Says stamp kit, so that changed the colors fairly quickly. I did move the sentiment up to the stamped panel too.
A closer look at the coloring, this was done with prisma pencils and a little bit of white gel pen. the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp tiny words encouragement set. and this one finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life.

No comments: