5.31.2019

Inspired by {the Crown Prints}

This week Julie has sent us hunting inside the Crown Prints site which has some of the most adorable pastel animal prints I have ever seen and I came across this Pink Chevy and smiled from ear to ear.

 The Vintage Cadillac is from Prickley Pear but, I figured from the side view it has, it could totally pass for the vintage chevy in the IC shot. ( seen below) I stamped this real quick with some versafine clair nocturne on Solar white and colored it with two shades of pink pencils, one dark grey and a stardust gelly roll pen. The sentiment here is from the lil' Inker designs clean lines for the guys set.
I had earlier in the week thought it would be easy enough to mask off the car to give it a blue sky with some stencil or something. so, instead I gave it a printed paper sliver framing around the rectangle die I had used to trim it. The pink you see here is Stardream rose quartz? ( something like that, it shimmers)

 A closer look at the coloring. We got a new 7 week & 2 day old puppy yesterday and so, this is probably the fastest card I have made in a good long while. It's amazing how fast you can move while your fingers are crossed that the baby will sleep for 5 more minutes ha ha.

You can find this print here in the site and this challenge here in the Inspiration Forum at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: