9.08.2024

Anniversary Bears

 Hubs parents will have their 65th wedding anniversary later this week. Can you imagine? :) She happens to collect teddy bears among other things so, I have quietly gathered a pile of bear stamps intending to make cards for her with them and I think time has just gotten away from me. So, yay for me I dug one out. 


This is Grenville & Beatrice are best friends from Uptown Rubber stamps, stamped on some smooth Arches hot press watercolor paper with some Morning Mist ink. I did decide to add some grey to the fur as people married that long are actually in their 80's. This was first layers of paints. 

After a little more paint I added some sparkle gelly roll pen stardream to the dots on her gown and the centers of their eyeglasses. 


The image panel was die cut with an Stitched rectangle from the Waffle flower lacy layers A7 set and its up on foam tape with some Antique linen DOX ink on the edges. The lace here is vintage and it kind of reminded me of the lace edging on her gown. The sentiment here is from Hero Arts and I am debating adding a small flower or something to the corner of the A where it did not stamp all the way. That's about it from me, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: