6.01.2022

Dirty Dozen June Christmas card

 I am having problems with google. ( I am signed in and when I try to leave comments on some blogs ( not all of them) it tells me I have to sign in to blogger which since I have the dash board open to write these posts it ends up being a mental head banging session. That being said I am continuing to make these posts with the thought that it's probably happening to other people too. 

This months prompt totally made me go for the humor of the situation and I picked this Stampendous Tangled tumble stamp to watercolor. This was stamped with Versafine on Arches hot press & painted with Daniel smith paints. That vintage trim was picked as it looked like a garland / light strand to me. The diecuts with a view green shimmer mat was cut with a heffy doodle wonky stitched rectangle die ( its A6 / metric one) 

A peek at the inside. The sentiment here is from Impression Obsession and I think it really plays well with the silliness of the front of the card. As untangling the light strands even from special light organizers is my least favorite part about decorating for the holidays. 


This card is A7 in real life. The tree printed paper here is from Authentique. I did use the waffle flower lacy layers A7 dies for that and their A7 rectangles for the image panel. The prompt for this months Christmas card challenge hides here inside the special forums for Fan Club members at Splitcoaststampers if you'd like to play along with us and get ahead. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: